Saturday, December 17, 2016

Carl Cox - At the End of the Cliche - 1996

As I said in the Earl Grey post, I was unaware of Carl Cox's own label Worldwide Ultimatum.  I had been searching for his mixes, as I had always been a fan of them while collecting other artists tracks.  Little did I know, he had a 5-year label with some really wonderful sounding material.  This collects his entire first album, and the mixes that go with it.  The covers, also by Me Company are some of the finest looking covers they produced, in my honest opinion.

That pretty much sums up Techno week.  I'm sure most of you are rather glad it's over.  I understand.  As I said to Mr P. Randy, it's not everyone's cup of tea.  I have one more post tomorrow that I like to lump in with Techno, and you all can tell me whether it is or not.  We'll see.

No more special weeks, though, until mid-January.  I will have 5 more posts starting tomorrow, then take time off for Christmas.  Then, I'll be back for 3 more posts, then off for the New Year.  I hope you all stick around for some more fun....


1 comment:

  1. Superb. Lost all my vinyl in a burglary in 04/05.
    Good to d/l lost classics I once owned, many thanx

    ReplyDelete