Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Book of Love - Personal Compilation - 2016

This is one of my forever-evolving compilations that I originally intended as a gift to my wife, but has morphed into an expression of my soul and love for her.  I've had many many songs come and go from this set.  But, this is the most current.  There's probably a lot of songs you haven't heard on here.  Surprisingly, there is also a lot of cover songs as well.  It is impossible to tell you which songs are the best, as each song wouldn't be on this set if I didn't think it was the best.  They are ALL the best.

I encourage you to listen and see if you can find yourself in any of these tracks.  If you can think of a song that would fit in here, suggest it.  If you think a song doesn't fit and needs to be subtracted, then suggest that as well.  As I said, this is a forever evolving compilation, and it is never set in stone.

Also, if you have your own compilation of tracks that speak from your soul as well, feel free to include a link or a track listing in the comments for others to share.

I hope you enjoy this set.  It means a lot to me.

3 comments:

  1. looks great! At first I thought this was your expanded tribute to the band Book Of Love, and I may still use the front cover for their compilation.

    Tracklist looks great!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ghost - Brilliant - love the inclusion of Michael Stipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link is no good. Please re-up!!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete