Sunday, July 24, 2016

Kaiser Chiefs - Lap Of Honour - 2004

My second "B-Sides Compilation" comes from the beloved Kaiser Chiefs.  They already have a b-side set called Lap of Honour, but it didn't have all of them on there.  I added the additional b-sides and several of the remixes from their first album.

I fell in love with Kaiser Chiefs with the Na Na Na Naaaaa  song way back when it was a track off of the NME Sampler disc in 2004.  That disc introduced me to about 5 bands I didn't know and found out I loved.  KC was the biggest of them, though.  Their best song is I Predict A Riot, which I can only imagine what it would be like live to here them play.  What an anthem rocker.

Their b-sides are meh, some are okay, some are not.  This is mainly to complete the set from their first album.  I also through in their pre-Kaiser songs as well.  Maybe you should put this one in FRONT of their first album...  I don't know, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment