Thursday, June 30, 2016

Secession - A Dark Enchantment - 1988

I mean, I'm just going to be openly honest here.  I've downloaded a lot of music, and I've downloaded a lot of music I've never listened to, nor have I even heard of.  I had a request for Secession, and on a whim, saw that I had quite a lot of their material. Once I researched it, I had everything from this album - singles, b-sides and all.  But, guess what.  I'd never heard them before.  I've barely heard OF them.  But, the descriptions that the bloggers gave in their posts said "Hey!  Listen to this stuff!  It's Great!!!"  So, I downloaded it, I have it, I compiled it, and now it's yours.

Don't think this is a common place thing.  I just happened to have the stuff, and even then I've been debating on posting it. I'm not always big on special requests.  I take suggestions and whatnot, but I'm not planning on becoming a wishlist site so you can grab and go.  You have to stay and read my meanderings as well.

So, here's to!  Grab it while it's hot!  If its good, more power to ya!


PS - I am going to be out of town for the holiday weekend, and won't be posting anything on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.  So, that being said, tomorrow night is going to be a VERY SPECIAL POST with some stuff you're going to want to have.  So, come back and don't miss it!

8 comments:

  1. This is an incredible CD! I've posted most of the 12 inches on my blog as well and have shared most of my scans to discogs too. Definitely worth your time to grab this and give it a listen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there you have it, the opinion of an expert! Thank you! I will say, after making my post last night, I did listen to the first 5 tracks of the set and I thought it was really good. Mr. Feutz, I venture to guess that any of the 12-inch songs on this set probably came from you, so thank you. And, you are probably the one who convinced me to download them in the first place, so know that your opinion counts and has influence!

    Thanks for your input, as I was clueless....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my request. I'm definitely here to stay and enjoy reading your meanderings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -= Faith Healer =-July 1, 2016 at 2:14 PM

    Sneakyville is one of my all-time favorite Goth tracks, so when I first bought the whole album, I was actually disappointed because it was the only "goth" like track but now I love the entire album. One of Scotland's finest and extremely underappreciated!

    ReplyDelete