Monday, June 27, 2016

Erasure - Wild - 1989


I posted Wild a month or so ago, so if you'd like to read what I think about it, click the Erasure label on the side of this blog.

These are my favorite remixes from Wild!  I loved the artwork of all the singles, and used the Supernature logo for the cover.  I did a lot of tinkering with the filters on Photoshop, and I think I really did the logo justice by adding some dimension to the letters.

I loved the remixes from this album.  You had Mark Saunders and William Orbit, two of my favorite mixers.  Also, some great mixes from Daniel Miller and Gareth Jones as well.  What I love about these mixes, is that they released some really great versions of b-sides as well as album tracks.  Most artists out there only remix the title track of their singles, so I take that as a bonus.

No fan mixes, though.  I can't find any that are worth a shit.  If you think you've found a fan mix that I should include, drop a link in the comment section, and we'll all take a gander.

"I lie in a dreamlike state and wonder if this fear will go away..."

Great music...


3 comments: